The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, Vancouver’s only H.P. Lovecraft band, is kicking off DEAD SPACE GOD CENTRAL–their official merch store–with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: The Thickets One-Of-A-Kind, Artsy-Fartsy Charity Prize Pack (TTOOAKAFCPP) which contains:
* a copy of our new CD “The Shadow Out of Tim” autographed by the band*
* a custom made, one-of-a-kind Thickets t-shirt**
* a full complement of five buttons, including the Big Robot Dinosaur, SpaceCorp, and The Math Song (Y=X/5) button, plus stickers.
* dozens of back issues of The People of Innsmouth, the official fanclub newsletter.
* (released in Spring 2007)
** (no black or dark shirts; Toren will work with you to design the shirt of your dreams/nightmares!)
All proceeds go to Vancouver’s Heart of the World multi-disciplinary arts facility – trying to raise half a million bucks for a down payment on the theater! – www.foxtongue.com
(package may be delivered in conjunction with the release of the CD, depending on your location or shipping choice).
visit the online store at http://stores.ebay.com/Dead-Space-God